- our 2011-12 Annual Review
- our full statutory 2011 -12 Annual Report & Accounts
- a summary of our 2010-13 strategy
For further details, please follow the links below:
- Facilitation services - facilitation, training and consulting to develop capacity for participation and partnership, specialising in ICA's 'Technology of Participation' (ToP) methodology.
- Facilitation Training - public and in-house courses teaching facilitation skills and methods, using our Technology of Participation (ToP) approach.
- Youth & Community Participation - supporting young people and youth & community workers gain skills to encourage influential participation.
- International Development - offering financial and capacity-building support for the community development work of our partners overseas - particularly in Africa, and particularly in relation to conflict transformation and HIV/AIDS.
- Membership network - activities include a regular newsletter, an online community and periodic network events for members and associates.