COVID 19 Update
- This event has passed.
Participatory Strategic Planning I Online I 28th March – 5th April, 2022
March 28 @ 9:30 am – April 5 @ 3:00 pm BST
Helping groups plan for the longer term.
During Participatory Strategic Planning training graduates of Group Facilitation Methods will learn new ways to apply the ToP approach to help a group plan for the next 3-5 years. In addition to learning the presented methods, the course will help you develop in your role as a facilitator and move toward mastery of the Technology of Participation methods.
This course offers:
- Tools to help a group define their strategic vision
- n, analyse any barriers that might prevent them from realising the vision, decide strategic directions, and plan the specific steps the will take to implement to move forward.
- Interactive course design so that participants develop skills, share experiences and gain an in-depth understanding of the principles behind the methods
- More than 50 years of ICA experience in community development, consensus-building, and participation
- Recognition by the ILM. Participants are eligible for an ILM Development Award.
More information about this course and the ToP methods is available on the Participatory Strategic Planning course overview page.
Times and Dates
The course will be delivered in 8 x 2.25 hour sessions, with two sessions being held each day. The morning session will be from 09.30 to 11.30 UK time, and the afternoon session from 13.00 to 15.00 UK time. Please ensure you can attend ALL the dates below both the morning and afternoon sessions.
There will also be an optional 90-minute surgery with your trainer, for you to discuss your learning and anything you need help with, to be scheduled after the course.
Day 1 – Mon 28th March 9.30 – 11.30 & 13.00 – 15.00
Day 2 – Tues 29th March 9.30 – 11.30 & 13.00 – 15.00
Day 3 – Mon 4th April 9.30 – 11.30 & 13.00 – 15.00
Day 4 – Tues 5th April 9.30 – 11.30 & 13.00 – 15.00